Gynaecology and Womens Healthcare
Gynaecology is the branch of medical science which deals with the health of the female reproductive system. Apart from medicine gynaecology can also be termed as "the science of women". Its correlative is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system. Women's reproductive and sexual health is distinct different when compared to men's health. While the developed countries include pregnancy and childbirth associate with substantial risk to women with maternal mortality accounting for more than a quarter of a million deaths per year, which brings a large gap between developing and developed countries.
- Problems faced in women's sexual health
- Menstruation and Ovulation
- Basics of Breast Diseases related to Gynaecology
- Obstetrical Analgesia and Anaesthesia
- Infections in women's reproductive health
- Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management